Book your birthday party with us and have a great time!
- Full use of the Museum facilities
- Private party room for you and your guests for 90 minutes
- A staff member/volunteer to assist you with set-up and clean-up
You need to bring with you:
- Paper Products
- Refreshments (No peanut products)
- Decorations (You may not adhere or tack anything to the walls, doors, or windows. No latex balloons)
*At this present time we will not be offering during hours parties. Thank you.
Rent the Museum for a private party:
You can rent the museum during our non-business hours for your very own private party. Rental hours are for 2 hours. Maximum of 12 children and 25 adults in total. Call the museum to schedule a time: 508-672-0033.
Cost:$300.00 for 2 hours (includes $50 deposit to hold reservation)
$50.00 for an additional 30 minutes.
An additional fee of $50.00 will be charged if your party goes beyond the agreed upon time.
Payment policy and refund policy:
- $50.00 deposit is required to reserve a party. Payment in full is due at the time of the party. $25.00 of the deposit is refundable if the cancellation occurs 30 days prior to the party.
- Members of the Children’s Museum of Greater Fall River receive a 10% discount on parties scheduled during regular business hours. You must be a member of the Children’s Museum of Greater Fall River at the time you book your party.
Museum Party Rules:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times
- There must be at least 1 adult for every 4 children present at the party
- All food and beverages are only allowed within the party room
- No crockpots, electric burners, or anything that requires a plug or gets warm may be used. No candles other than birthday candles.
- No Alcohol or smoking allowed anywhere in the museum or on the museum grounds
- Latex balloons are not permitted in the museum due to choking and allergy concerns
- You are responsible for removing all decorations by the end of your use of the party room