As CDC guidelines and protocols are followed here, we would like to inform you of adjustments the museum has made for the safety of our visitors as well as staff!
* NO STROLLERS in the building.
* Maintain social distancing, remaining 6ft apart from others. We have posted limited capacity of exhibits to further enhance social distancing.
* Wash hands before, during & after each visit. we have station hand sanitizer throughout the museum as well.
* Cover coughs, sneezes and if you feel sick please stay home.
* A waiver form must be filled out once you arrive at the museum.
* Age 5 years or older is required to wear a mask.