Book your field trip with us and play to learn!
Museum Field Trip Fees:
- $5.00 per child for a regular weekday visit.
- $6.00 per child for weekends and select holidays and school vacations.
- No charge for chaperones ( number of chaperones depends on number of children)
- The teacher/group leader is admitted free (1 per class)
- Minimum of 10 children over 12 months of age required to receive the group rate and free chaperones
- There must be 1 chaperone, at least 18 years of age, for every 5 children grades preschool – grade 3. This does not include the teacher/group leader.
- There must be 1 chaperone, at least 18 years of age, for every 8 children grades 4 and up. This does not include the teacher/group leader.
- Groups that do not bring the required number of chaperones will be charged regular admission ($8.00) for each additional child.
- Groups that bring more chaperones than needed will be charged regular admission ($8.00) for each additional chaperone.
- Full use of the Museum facilities.
- A lunch room can be made available with notification at the time of the booking. (No Peanut products).
- Lunch in multi-purpose room for up to 35 people. More than 1 lunch time may be required for larger groups.
Scheduling your visit:
- Provide name of organization and all contact information, including email.
- Have a few dates in mind.
- State number of students and grade students are in.
- Number of chaperones
- Indicate if you require space for lunch. (The museum does not provide any food services)
- Identify any other needs.
Field Trip Payment Policy:
- Minimum of 10 children over 12 months of age required to receive the group rate and free chaperones.
- A non-refundable deposit of $25.00 is due three weeks before your visit.
- The balance is due on the day of your visit. Cash or Check only.
- Museum memberships will not be accepted as payment for group visits.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- All food and beverages are only allowed within the designated areas.
- No Alcohol or smoking allowed anywhere in the museum or on the museum grounds.